The Renaissance Madison Seattle Hotel is one of the best hotel locations in the Pacific Northwest, just blocks from Pike Market in downtown Seattle and the hotel itself is modern and beautiful. It’s going to be an amazing weekend of faerie magic and music. Rooms are limited and tickets to the Masquerades will sell out, so don’t delay, reserve your rooms and get your tickets now at LOW Early Bird prices and join us this February in Seattle!
or by phone at: 1-800-546-9184
Renaissance Seattle Hotel
515 Madison Street
Seattle, WA 98104
View Larger Map
Seattle-Tacoma – SEA
Phone: 1 800 544 1965
Hotel direction: 15 mile(s) N
From SEATAC Airport take state road WA 518 E for 2.8 miles. Merge onto I-5 N via the exit on the LEFT toward SEATTLE for 9.8 miles. Take EXIT 164A labeled DEARBORN ST. /JAMES ST. /MADISON ST.. Take the exit on the LEFT toward MADISON ST / CONVENTION CENTER / VANCOUVER BC. Take the MADISON ST. exit. Stay STRAIGHT to go onto 7th AVE. Turn LEFT onto MADISON ST.. For self parking, enter the hotel garage on the left immediately following 6th AVE. For valet parking, continue on MADISON ST. to 5th AVE (passing the hotel) and turn left onto 5th AVE. One block to MARION ST.. LEFT onto MARION ST. one block, LEFT onto 6th AVE to Hotel entrance at corner of 6th AVE and MADISON ST..
This hotel does not provide shuttle service.
- Alternate transportation: Town Car Services; fee: 50 USD (one way) ;on request
- Bus service, fee: 15.00 USD (one way)
- Estimated taxi fare: 35.00 USD (one way)
- On-site parking, fee: 10 USD hourly, 30 USD daily
- Valet parking, fee: 36 USD daily
- Garage height restriction of 6’2″: Oversized vehicles are Valet Parked off-site for $36.00 daily